GST Portal Login
The government GST website or GST portal offers assistance to taxpayers to carry out numerous GST-related tasks from their computer, PC, Tablet, smartphone over the internet. Knowing all the GST portal data would make it easier for taxpayers to file their GST returns without technical assistance in a hassle-free way. Taxpayers can also, via this platform, carry out all GST correspondence without visiting tax offices. Not only can taxpayers request updates on applications’ approval/cancellation and their status of tax submission, but they can also obtain details on government alerts and are expected to respond to them. GST is a small, digital facility enabling taxpayers to file taxes on their own without professional assistance. In this post, you will get a comprehensive guide Guide On GST Portal Login and you will be able to work on it effectively.
Hundreds of thousands of taxpayers, including individuals, small , medium and large business owners and independent service providers, are provided with essential services through the GST Official Government Portal. For the payment of taxes, the filing of GST returns, the production of electronic bills, the repayment scheme, the filing of returns, the registration of GST, the request for revocation of the registration of GST and much more, the website is a one-stop venue. Even though it requires a web browser and an Internet link via Wi-Fi, mobile data or a hotspot link, it can be easily accessed from a computer and/or a portable electronic device such as smartphones and tablets.
The www.gst.gov.in GST website initiated and developed by individuals and business owners for the purpose of carrying out transactions relating to the tax on goods and services (GST). In 2017, the law became effective and currently imposes a tax on major products/goods and services in the country and abroad.
Services Are Available At The GST(Goods Or Services Tax) Portal Login
Once you visit the official website of the GST, www.gst.gov.in, which is an official website acknowledged by the Government of India, you will be invited to a website providing a wide range of essential services.
- Accessing various Transition Forms (TRAN-1, TRAN-2, TRAN-3)
- Application for registration for the normal taxpayer, casual dealer, ISD
- The facility of filing GST Returns
- Online GST payment
- Claiming return for the excess GST paid (RFD-01)
- Application for GST practitioner
- Availing Composition Scheme (GST CMP-02)
- Opting out of Composition Scheme (GST CMP-04)
- Intimation of stock for Composition Dealers (GST CMP-03)
- Filing Table 6A of GSTR-1 for Export Refund
- Furnishing Letter of Undertaking (LUT) (RFD-11)
- Viewing E-Ledgers
* Search by GSTIN/UIN
* Search by PAN
* Search Composition Taxpayer
* System Requirements
* User Manuals, Videos, and FAQs
* GST Media
* Site Map
* Grievance Redressal Portal
e-Way Bill System
New Return (Trial)
* New Return Prototype
* Offline Tools for New Return (Trial)
Below Steps Will Guide You To register for GST
- Visit www.gst.gov.in to register for GST online and click on the ‘New Registration’ tab listed under ‘Services.’
- Enter information such as the type of personal profile, company name, state, email ID, mobile number, and then press ‘Continue’.
- To create your Temporary Reference Number (TRN) using the OTPs that you get on your mobile and email ID.
- Again, click on ‘New Registration’ and use your TRN this time.
- Edit your request, upload documents, enter data and send your request through the ‘Verification’ tab.
- Use the GST Request Reference Number you have received to check the future status of your proposal.
Log in to the Government of India GST portal
Register and log into the GST portal online and access the services offered by the website once the requisite installation of the pre-required service components is completed. When you login to the GST portal, which is your user account page that allows you to access services and monitor your user profile, the Dashboard will be displayed on your screen. You can conveniently file your Dashboard tax returns, generate bills, make a tax payment for Challan, and so on.
Note: It is crucial that taxpayers must register with the GST portal in order to access the services online. When you register and create a user ID and password (your login credentials) each time you log into the website, you will need this. It has already discussed the subject ‘How to register on the GST portal’ [insert link here].
Pre-login Details You Will See At GST Login Portal
The home page of the GST gov Portal contains the following sections:
- Search Taxpayer
- GST Law
- e-Way Bill System