HEALTH AND SAFETY LEVEL 2- FULLY APPROVED AND JUST £20.00
Overview- Just £20.00 plus VAT
We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don’t pass, we will give you your money back.
This RoSPA Approved Health and Safety Level 2 course is ideal for all employees, not just H&S specialists, as it helps learners develop a greater understanding of health and safety issues and the role that everyone plays in maintaining a safe working environment.
This course is divided into 7 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Prevention, Investigation and Reporting
- Communication and Environment
- Hazards and Controls: Fire and Electricity
- Hazards and Controls: COSHH and PPE
- Hazards and Controls: Manual Handling & DSE
This Intellelearn Health and Safety course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- The benefits of using online training in the workplace include:
- Cost Reductions e.g. travel fees
- Training only takes as long as you need
- You can print your certificate immediately
- You can start training immediately
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. This course is also approved by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, as providing quality and content-approved training.
This Health and Safety Level 2 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into bite-sized Modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the Modules you can access a Test which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can instantly download and print your certificate.
If you don’t pass the course first time, don’t worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
Approximately 45-60 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Quite simple: if you don’t pass it; you don’t pay for it! We will fully reimburse if you do not pass this Health and Safety Level 2 course.
Tags: Tags: Food Hygiene Level 3 for Catering certificate online ,Food Hygiene Level 3 for Retail online ,Food Hygiene Level 3 for Manufacturing online ,Food Hygiene Level 3 Course online , Online Food Allergen Awareness course , coshh course online , HACCP Level 3 course online , health and safety level 3 certificate online course , bar management course online , bartender course online , Health and Safety , Food Hygiene , Food Hygiene Level 3 , Food Safety , Food Safety Level 3