If you are a HP laptop user, then you might have experienced the caps lock and the num lock blinking issue and no screen problem. Due this issue, it is quite common to face a situation where the laptop suddenly stops working and the screen of your laptop becomes blank.
We understand that this can be a really frustrating and irritating error for some, but the good part is that this error can be resolved easily. You don’t need any expert; any technician or other kind of help support for fixing this issue.
If you keep on following the steps carefully that we have provided here to fix this problem, then it becomes a super quick and super simple process for you to resolve HP laptop caps lock blinking error. But before moving towards the solutions, lets understand the reasons for the same so that it can be prevented and will not be the same situation again.
Reasons for HP Laptop Caps Lock Blinking
There are multiple reasons for this caps lock blinking and no screen error. But out of the many, one major reason behind the issue is the trouble with the BIOS settings. All you have to do is to change the settings in your BIOS and the problem will automatically cured.
But, other then this, there can be other reasons too. Here, we have provided you with solution in detail.
Methods to Resolve HP Laptop Caps Lock Blinking Issue
For correcting this error, you have to follow some steps. You have to apply them carefully to get rid of this problem once and for all.
- As we already discussed, the major reason for this problem is issues with the BIOS settings. So, for that, firstly, you have to go through the BIOS settings. This can eb done using an attached USB cable. Using this, you have to install the BIOS on your laptop. This will help you with backing up all your data and files from your laptop.
- The next step is to try using your HP laptop for the hard reset. Resetting your laptop is indeed the best and the easiest way to resolve the problem of caps lock blinking and no screen issue. But resetting the laptop will also lead to the removal of all your saved data. So, it is recommended that you backup all your data from your laptop before you proceed with resetting it.
- The HP laptop reset process can be started with the adapter. After that, you have to press the power button. Then you are supposed to remove the battery of your laptop check for if the light is still blinking or not. By doing so, you will end up solving a few other problems as well along with the HP laptop caps lock blinking and no screen error issues.
Setup Linksys Wi-Fi Extender?
It is very easy to install Linksys Wi-Fi extender on your system and we have taken care for the same by answering all the related questions in this article. By installing Linksys Wi-Fi extender, will allows your router to extend its wireless signals for an access point or let the router extend its internet connectivity by using either a wireless or a wired connection.
You just need to collect all the router related information like your network name and the security password for the same. For resetting the range extender, you are supposed to long press the rest button given on the extender’s panel and have to wait until the LED light starts to flicker for restoring the factory settings. You can go through the following mentioned steps for installing the Linksys Wi-Fi extender.
Steps to Install Linksys Wi-Fi Extender
- Connect your computer system to the ethernet port of the new range extender with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, connect your range extender to the power socket and make sure that the LED light is stable.
- Go to your web browser and enter the IP address of the router in the address bar.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for the username and password. You can leave the username field as blank but have to enter the password. You can enter admin in the password field. Hit the login button.
- Now, click on the wireless and choose the basic wireless settings option.
- Assign the radio button option to manual and start typing the network name of the router.
- Check if the security settings are similar to the wireless security section or not.
- Now, enter the passphrase or the password or the WEP pin in the search bar and hit the save settings.
- Remove the power cable that is present between the router and the range extender for around 30 seconds.
- Don’t proceed until you see the LED lights are stable and then you can insert the range extender.
How Linksys Wi-Fi Extender Works?
Wi-Fi extender is used to repeat the wireless signal so as to broaden its coverage area. It is basically a device that receives the wireless signals and then broadcasts it to the locations or to the places where the signal strength is extremely low.
Also Read :