Wheelchair Manufactures in Delhi, a four-wheeler seat generally used by physically challenged people or people who suffer from severe weakness and find it tiring to walk. Aiding to almost every patient, wheelchairs are probably the most used medical equipment that is ever made. They are either manually driven or are electronically operated and are primarily used by people who have difficulty in moving. Healthcare equipment manufacturers in India, take into account the various needs and expectations of people about a good quality wheelchair and produce them in accordance to them. When first looked at, the design of a wheelchair may seem a little too complex but once slowly explored, it is the easiest thing to use.
When can one use a wheelchair?
The truth is, there no such strict rule of when should one be using a wheelchair. It completely depends on his/her own needs and requirements. Although the usage of wheelchair can be classified by the time-period it is used in. Medical equipment companies in India know that the demand of a wheelchair fluctuates because of short-term and long-term requirements.
The people who are physically challenged, or are affected by diseases such as paralysis, broken leg bones, or have critical neurological issues, are generally the ones who require a wheelchair for a longer period of time. Since all these people are half or fully dependent on outside support for moving, a wheelchair becomes a necessity for them.
On the other hand, there are people who have problems in walking greater distances, face fatigues regularly, have balance problems, chronic pain or unstable joints. They require a wheelchair only for a specific, shorter time (e.g.: 6 months) in which they are recovering from their illness.
How to use a wheelchair?
Using a wheelchair may seem easy, but its actually a very intricate process. To ensure maximum safety and smooth riding of the wheelchair, keep in mind the following requisites:
- Check that all the parts of the wheelchair are working properly, and provide them with regular maintenance.
- When you sit in a wheelchair, do not stretch over too much in different directions as it can trip the wheelchair.
- Lock the wheels and lift footplates before sitting or standing to and from a wheelchair.
- Do not place heavy objects like bags on the back of the wheelchair to avoid backward tipping.
- Avoid having loose objects near the wheelchair
Benefits of using a wheelchair
Medi Move the Wheelchair manufactures in India, design all the wheelchairs in such a way, that for any person, a wheelchair can bring out several positive outcomes both mentally and physically. Some of them are:
- Independence: Once a patient learns the proper usage of a wheelchair, he/she can become fully independent from the caregivers. One can actually perform all of their tasks alone if they learn how to move around in a wheelchair.
- Health: A proper functional and comfortable wheelchair can lead to increase in the overall physical activity of a person improving their mental and physical health. An aptly cushioned wheelchair, which takes care of pressure sores, can help resolving any posture-related health issues as well.
- Increased Interaction: Since after learning how to use a wheelchair, people can move around on their own, they can increase their community life by visiting public places, parties, events etc, without the help of anyone else. This would give them a chance to spread their social circles.
- Self-Confidence: People who are not able to walk freely on their own and need support of others, may become nervous or face social anxiety in front of the society. A wheelchair can help in this situation by helping them in moving around on their own and boost their self-confidence.
Where to Find the Right Wheelchair?
There are several options through which you can find a wheelchair. You can go to the nearest outlet of any wheelchair manufacturing company, or you can ask the hospital to assist you in providing a wheelchair. But the best option is online-shopping. You will get various options to compare from by just a few taps! Almost all the top medical equipment manufacturing companies now have a digital outlet. One of the top brands that you can browse is Medi Move India who is best Wheelchair Manufactures in Delhi.
The reason why you should go for Medi Move India is that it provides a huge catalogue of wheelchairs from which one can choose from- Folding Wheelchair, Paediatric Wheelchair, Aluminium Light Weight Wheelchair, Heavy Duty Wheelchair, Travel Wheelchair, Manual Wheelchair, Armrest & Footrest Wheelchair and Deluxe & Custom Wheelchair. Apart from this, they also manufacture customised wheelchairs and provide you with exactly what you expected. Known for their premium quality products, they may use complex designing techniques but the final product fits perfectly in one’s day to day life, giving them a wheelchair which is safe, reliant and durable.