Walmart SEO determines the online presence of products. It is as important as ads or email marketing. Good SEO practices are imperative to boost your e-commerce business. These strategies help to rank product top searches on search engines. Keep an eye on the latest strategies to improve the ranking of Walmart products on the website.
Read this article to find 4 interesting ways to rank your product originally on Walmart. Get Shopify expert services to rank your products and generate more revenue.
1# Descriptive Product Titles:
Get certified Walmart SEO services to create descriptive product titles to rank your products originally on Walmart. From an algorithmic and UX perspective, descriptive titles are the most important things to rank your products. The descriptive titles include specific keywords that highlight specific terms for easy identification.
For example, if you are searching for ‘’whitening toothpaste’’, see results on the first page that best match your entered specifications.
However, there are some basic rules to create a descriptive product title. It includes:
- Your title must be 50-70 characterslong so that it becomes easily visible on mobile and desktop.
- Do not pick a single variation in the title, if your product is a part of the variant group.
- Do not use special characters and promotional phrases including ‘’free shipping’’ or ‘’best selling’’.
- Always follow this formula: brand + product line + size/power + defining quality + item name + pack count
- Always generate unique content.
2# Add Complete Features Of A Product:
Always choose reliable Walmart SEO services to add complete product attributes that help to rank your product originally. Generally, Walmart required tons of attributes to rank a specific product. You cannot rank your product by providing partial details of a product. Always try to add additional attributes matching the relevant products. Make sure that some of these attributes are still available after applying filters for search.
3# Optimize Product Description:
The shelf description, short description, and long description require close attention to rank a product on Walmart. Avoid hyperbolic and generic language while writing content for products. Use a conversational tone, targeted keywords, and contextual information to write attractive product descriptions.
Some general rules for optimization of product description include:
- Always start with the most important details about a product
- Use active voice and mention product benefits
- Use at least three bullet points for shelf description
- Use at least 750 characters for a short description
- Use at least 750 characters for a long description
4# Choose The Best Picture:
Always add rich media including product videos, pictures, and comparison charts to boost engagement on the listing. Follow these guidelines to choose the right picture for products:
- Add 4-7 images
- Add swatch image for each variant in case of a variation listing
- Add professional shot, centered, and bright pictures
- Do not add graphics, illustrations, or logos to the main image
If you want to get Shopify expert services for your e-commerce business, contact Emarspro to boost your online presence.