Valentine’s Day cakes could be the best Valentine’s gift for your loved ones who you love the most.
Either you require a Valentine gift for her or him, give them a freshly baked cake. I mean who doesn’t love a cake, cakes can surely change your mood. But what cake recipe will make your people love the most. Don’t worry, here are the best Valentine cake recipes for three unique personalities.
1. Old fashioned chocolate cake for chocolate lovers
All-purpose flour – 2 cups
Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
Baking soda – 2 teaspoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 2 cups
Unsweetened chocolate – 4 ounces
Unsalted butter – 6 tablespoons
Pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Beaten eggs – 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven at 350° the grease your two round cake pans that are 8-by-1 1/2-inch. Line these both with wax paper.
- In a bowl, sift together the baking powder, flour, salt, baking soda and set this aside.
- In a saucepan, mix together the sugar with just 2 cups of water. Then boil this mixture at high heat and mix it till the sugar fully dissolves smoothly, and shift this to a big bowl.
- Include the butter and chocolate and make it sit, and stir this till the mixture melted and cooled add in vanilla.
- Then add the beaten eggs to this chocolate mixture and stir it at medium speed till it’s mixed.
- Include the dry ingredients at once then beat this at medium speed till it’s fluffy.
- Separate this batter within two greased pans then bake it for 25 minutes, then check if it’s baked or not by using a toothpick.
- Cool these cakes for 25 minutes, then place them over a rack to cool them fully.
- Place one cake on a serving plate and layer it beautifully by using a metal spatula, then spread your half of the chocolate frosting evenly on the cake. Then bring the next one and frost its top and sides with leftover frosting.
2. Strawberry cheesecake for the people who love reddish cakes for Valentine’s Day
Vanilla cake mix and the ingredients that called for on box.
Cream cheese – 2 (8-oz.) Blooms
Powdered sugar – 3/4 c.
A heavy cream – 2 c
Strawberries – 3 c from where 2 cups are slices and 1 cup left whole
- Add flour to an 8″ springform pan by utilizing cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine every ingredient for baking a vanilla cake. Add ½ cup of the batter in the baking pan or much batter for coating your pan bottom. (Save remaining batter for another cake).
- Bake it until it turns golden.
- In a bowl whisk thoroughly cream cheese by using an electric mixer till it becomes super fluffy and light for about 2 minutes. Then include sugar and mix it, then include cream them beat if at high speed till a soft stiff peaks form.
- Press strawberry slices at top of the cake or even at the edge of your springform pan
- Then could this rich strawberry cake by cheesecake mixture then refrigerate it for about 5 – 6 hours.
- Top this cake with chopped strawberries and finally Serve it.
3. Angel food cake for the people who are on a diet
Sugar – 1 3/4 cups
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Cake flour – 1 cup
Egg whites – 12
Warm water – 1/3 cup
Orange extract or other extract your love – 1 teaspoon
Cream of tartar – 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Heat your oven at 350 degrees F.
- By using a food processor spin your sugar for straight 2 minutes till it turns out superfine. Then sift half of your sugar along with salt, cake flour, the. Set another remaining half of the sugar aside.
- In a bowl, whisk thoroughly by using a mixer to mix water, egg whites, orange extract along with the cream of tartar. Beat it for 2 minutes and then, slowly whisk this mixture. Then sift the reserved sugar, and continuously beat this at medium speed
- If you find any medium peaks, then sift much of the flour mixture to dust the foam top. Take a spatula and field it very gently. Continue this tool until your flour mixture is fully incorporated.
- Spoon your mixture into an ungreased tube pan. Then bake this for about 35 minutes before looking for any kind of doneness with a good wooden skewer. (When injected half of the way within the outer and inner wall, your skewer needs to come out super dry).
- Cool this cake on a cooling rack for an hour before taking this to the serving pan.
Indulge your loved one this Valentine’s Day by ordering or sending a delicious valentine’s day cake from Yummy Cake. Order by Yummycake finest cakes collections of valentine’s day, or heart-shaped cake, photo cake, designer valentine’s day cake, personalize your cake by your loved one interest, and more at an affordable cost. Send this to your loved one’s doorsteps at midnight or on the same day where you can write sweet messages on top of the cake too.