Nowadays, millions or even more photos are uploaded to Instagram daily. When you scroll down your Insta feed, you will there find everything from pet photos to picturesque landscapes. Well, it’s not at all surprising to want to Insta Photo Download and use it for yourself.
The most common reasons to download Instagram Photos include:
- Simply making a personal travel bucket list album
- For making a personal mood board
- You need a copy of tagged photos to your camera roll
- Want to saving your personal Insta photos in the event
Remember that the best image for Insta is JPG since it supports high-resolution and even comes in a smaller size. So, it is ideal to get Insta photos in JPG rather than Bitmap, SVG or other. For convenience, theonlineconverter provides you with different image converter like SVG to JPG converter through which you could convert SVG to JPG for free.
No doubt that Insta makes it quite difficult to download photos without using their app, but it is possible. Insta Photo Download becomes handy with this simple guide:
How to Download Insta Photos to Camera Roll?
You might want Insta Photo Download that you have taken directly through Instagram. Or, even you need to save the filtered edited version to your phone. Downloading Insta photos to your cameral roll is easy. All you need to turn on one setting and your Instagram images will be saved automatically. Insta most preferred image format is JPG or JPEG just because of its lossless compression, so it’s clear to use JPG for Insta rather than vector SVGs, an online SVG to JPG converter thus designed to provide you the quality conversions from SVG to JPG image.
Let’s find how Insta Photo Download to your Camera Roll:
- All you need to go to your Insta profile and make a tap on the icon with three horizontal lines
- Now, you have to tap the settings > Original Photos
- Very next, you have to tap the toggle button next to save your original photos
Apart from Insta Photo Download, your image size is also matter if you prefer to official dealing with Insta! Keep in mind that at a standard width of 1080 pixels, IG keeps the photo at its original size, as long as photo height is between 566 & 1350 pixels, and for such size parameters JPEG or JPG raster image is preferable. And, if you have brand promotion account on Insta and using SVG image for promotion, there also your image size and format does matter, simply turn SVG into JPG with the help of online SVG to JPG converter.
How to Download All Photos from Your Instagram Account?
Maybe the time comes when you need to delete your Insta account, but you look for the ways for Insta Photo Download. Don’t fret, there you will find the pretty straight-forward way to do so! The steps that we are going to share there will assist how easily Instagram Photos Download, stories, or even the videos that you have ever shared! Before knowing easy step for Insta Photo Download, let’s find some interesting fact now.
Did You Know!
By default, Insta image format is JPEG or JPG, it means that any image that is uploaded in PNG, Bitmap, SVG or any other than JPEG will be in instant converted to JPEG and as such loses some of the quality during the conversion. So, it’s better to consider online image converter by theonlineconverter to get the quality image conversions and if you have SVG image and deciding to post it on Instagram, then use an SVG to JPG converter that helps you to save JPG as a SVG within no time.
- First of all, you have to log in to your Insta account on your computer
- Now, you ought to make a click on your avatar that is in the right-top menu and simply head over to “Settings”. It is indicated as the tiny gear icon
- Well, on the left-hand side of the menu, you will find the “privacy and security” icon, right now make a click on it
- Now, you have to scroll on the end of the page until you find the “Data Download” section
- Very next, you have to click on the “Request Download”
- Then, you have to enter the Email address on which you want your photos delivered to
- Very next, make a click “Next”. Well, to proceed know without any error message at this point, you ought to enable cookies in your browser. Also, you should make sure that you are not browsing on “incognito” mode
- Then, you have to type your password and make a click on “request download”
Remember that Insta will officially email you once it finishes processing your request. Usually, this takes couple of seconds for processing.
Well, follow these simple steps for Insta Photo Download without investing a single penny on an app.
When it comes to posting natural photographic content or even brand promotive logos JPG is popularly used format for Instagram. No doubt when it comes to logo it is better to consider SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), but using logos on Insta, you first need to turn it into JPG. If there’s SVG, prior uploading on Insta you have to convert it into JPG by using best online SVG to JPG converter.
How Insta Photo Download without Taking a Screenshot?
Last 2017, Insta allow you to do so with bookmark feature:
- First of all, you have to press the bookmark icon – the one that clearly looks like a flag at the lower right corner of the photo
- Now, you ought to access the saved IG post via your profile page
- Then, you have to tap the three horizontal lines
- Now, you have to tap the bookmark icon
And, if you need to organize your saved Instagram photos, then follow:
- You simply have to tap the collection pop-up
- Very next, use the plus icon to commence a new collection
Instagram is the authorized platform that doesn’t prohibit saving Insta posts to re-post them later. However, you just ought to ask permission from the owner. It’s ideal to attain the permission in writing. Lastly, you need to provide credit where credit is due.